an audio glutton

Welcome! This is my project to finally listen to all of the songs in my library and stop being a punk. Hopefully we can find some good, interesting music. Well, at least interesting music.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 4: Ziggy, Prince of Thieves

I could dwell on the transitions between groups like Thrice to Tom Waits, or how Mindless Self Indulgence did a surprise-sex number on my speakers. My first encounter with actually listening to Steely Dan? No. (the album was Aja, by the way). How about the pleasure of Guided by Voices? Not worth it. Instead, I would just like you to experience the same two track combo that I did:



Followed by:



Yes, that would be One Step Ahead from the movie Aladdin followed by Watch That Man by David Bowie off of his album Aladdin Sane. wtf.

By the way, Xiu Xiu's not that hot.

Music left: 171.65gb

Cheers, Bodhisvaha

No comments:

Post a Comment